About KiRST Construction, WNY
Kirst Construction, founded in 1976 by Don and Ken Kirst, is nearing its fourth decade of service and has grown to include the third generation of ownership. The Kirst team – Don, Ken, Mike, Tim, and Andrew – have brought their dedication to quality to a trail of successful construction projects that dot the Western New York landscape and demonstrate the company’s successful longevity.
Every project is managed by an owner of the firm. As a full service firm, we provide general contracting, carpentry, and concrete foundations and flat work. We are also a leading builder of metal buildings in Western New York.
Our long-term relationships with clients, architects, subcontractors, and suppliers translate into successful, quality projects. Many of our employees have been with Kirst for many years, showing mutual dedication and loyalty.
Kirst was recently highlighted in Buffalo Business First.
Kirst Construction Inc., is synonymous with Experience, Knowledge, and Trust. Family pride is certainly an ingredient to the longevity of this 35-year-old company. But, most prominent is the commitment by everyone at Kirst to build success for our valued clients.
- BA Mercyhurst University(92)
- 30 years’ experience including field experience, project manager and estimating
- Past member of Future Construction Leaders of New York State
- Past Secretary of The Town of Boston NY Planning Board
- 2009 University at Buffalo C.E.L. Graduate
- 2015 Advanced Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership U.B. Graduate
- Hamburg Post 527 American Legion Baseball Coach
- Four time Ironman Finisher
- Reach Out and Read Volunteer and Respire Haiti
- BS Degree from Utica College of Syracuse University(00)in Construction Management
- 20 years’ experience including field experience, estimating and project manager
- USA Hockey level 2 referee
- Member of Future Construction Leaders of NY State
- Hamburg United Methodist Church Board of Trustees Member
- Mason by trade
- Associates degree from Alfred State College(85)
- 35 years’ experience